Join us for this Quick Recipes episode where we will make Croque Monsieur, with Host and Chef Pascal Roche.
Serves 4 people.
• 8 slices of white bread.
• 16 slices of turkey meat or (ham) fine slices.
• 8 onces of shredded swiss cheese.
-2 tea spoons of creme fraiche .
-1 once of butter.
• salt, pepper.
-In a bowl mixte the cheese and the creme fraiche,salt pepper.
-In a pan: put the butter on high eat till melted.
• Add: 4 slices of bread.
• Put 2 slices of meat on top of the bread.
• Cover the the meat with 1 or 2 tea spoons of mixed cheese and creme fraiche.
• Cover it with an other piece of bread.
• Cook until the bread is golden brown.
• turn them over until the 2 side are golden brown (2 to 3 minutes)
• Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan, 2 to 3 minutes until the cheese is melted.